This augmented reality game will allow players to experience the latest real-world preparedness strategies and generate creative solutions.
Researchers are prompted to find ways to address the rapidly spreading viral outbreak:
- Track the transmission train to find the source
- Build air bridges to get responders to rapidly deploy aid
- Collaborate with local militaries to close areas quickly and build treatment centers
- Explore the advances in biology that allow you to create and test vaccines quickly
At the same time, they are presented with challenges:
- Local government generating a crisis to mask activities
- Only 48 hours to transport blood samples (and weather prevents travel)
- Travel dilemmas (risk of transmission to new zones)
Game play escalates intuitively using smart watch notifications and immersive prompts.